There are 33,516 different kinds of wands, but appearance wise, only 90 varieties can be found. The specific wand you receive is determined by how you answer the quiz. The quiz allows for 39,690 different combinations, which means as much as 6,174 sorts of wands may be found with more than a single set of answers and, as such, become more common than others.
The wood will determine the colour of the wand.
- English Oak
- Silver lime
Dark brown wood
- Elder *
The core has no influence on the appearance of the wand.
The length determines the size and thickness of the wand. The shorter it is, the thickest. As it grows longer, it becomes thinner.
- Eleven and a half inches
- Eleven and three quarter inches
- Twelve inches
- Twelve and a quarter inches
- Twelve and a half inches
- Twelve and three quarter inches
- Thirteen inches
- Thirteen and a quarter inches
- Thirteen and a half inches *
- Thirteen and three quarter inches
- Fourteen inches *
- Fourteen and a quarter inches
- Fourteen and a half inches
The flexibility determines the actual shape of the wand.